2" LED Miniature Recessed
1. Are the LEDme® miniature recessed lights UL listed?
Yes, all of our products are UL & CUL listed for both the United States and Canada.
2. What is the thickness of the trim on the LED miniature recessed lights?
The trim is less then 1/16” thick in all models.
3. Are the LED miniature recessed lights dimmable?
Yes, we recommend specific styles of dimmers for the LED fixtures.
2” LED: Lutron: SELV-600, DELV-600. Leviton: VPE04
4. Can you use the LED miniature recessed light in a damp location, like a bathroom, or a shower?
No, they are not UL listed for anywhere but under cabinet use
5. Are there different trims for the 2” LED miniature recessed lights?
The trims for the 2” lights are built into the housings. The two parts (housing & trim) are integrated into one unit.
6. Are the LED miniature recessed lights available in multiple color temperatures?
Yes, our LEDme® miniature recessed lights can be purchased in warm (3000K) or cool (4500K) color temperatures, depending on your preference.
7. Are the LEDme® miniature recessed lights IC rated?
Yes they are IC rated but may be reconfigured in the field for remodeling projects.
8. How long will the LED miniature recessed lights last?
The LEDs in our LED miniature recessed lights have a rated life of 50,000 hours. As with all of our products, there is a five-year warranty on the LED miniature recessed lights.
9. I have an existing downlight that I’d like to convert to LED. Can I?
Our 2” LEDme miniature recessed downlight feature integrated housings and trims as one unit.
10. How are LED miniature recessed lights sustainable?
In addition to using state-of-the-art LED technology, WAC LED miniature recessed lights have a Five-Year Warranty and are Responsibly produced in the WAC clean, zero landfill manufacturing campus with in-house UL testing labs.