Balans Adjustable Chandeliers
- Are your Balans Adjustable Chandeliers UL listed?
Yes. They are UL & CUL listed for both the United States and Canada.
- Do the Balans Adjustable Chandeliers come with shades and lamps?
All the Balans Adjustable Chandeliers come with xenon lamps and an integral electronic transformer. For the 5 and 7 light fixtures, white glass cylindrical shades are included.
- Can I dim these chandeliers?
Yes, each is supplied with an integral electronic transformer. These transformers can be dimmed with electronic low voltage dimmers.
- What is the drop length of the Balans Adjustable Chandeliers?
The maximum length of the fixture drop is 72”, and the minimum is 36”. We have found this to accommodate most applications where the AP series adjustable chandeliers are used.
- Your rectangular Balans Adjustable Chandeliers are not wide enough to cover a ceiling junction box. How do I cover it?
Included with each rectangular Adjustable Chandelier is an octagon junction box cover plate in a matching metal finish. If you do not like the color you can paint it to match the color of the ceiling.
- How do I adjust the fixture height?
Each fixture has a counter weight that slides up and down. Some models come with spring loaded locks at the ends of the counter weight, depress the locks to release, then pull up and down to adjust the height. Care should be taken not to kink or twist the cables, as they are low voltage conductors as well as support cables.
- Do the Balans Adjustable Chandeliers have to be installed centered over the junction box?
Yes. The mounting plate permits only centered mounting.
- How are Balans Adjustable Chandeliers sustainable?
Balans Adjustable Chandeliers and pendants have a Five-Year Warranty and are Responsibly produced in WAC's clean, zero landfill manufacturing campus.