InvisiLED® Indoor Systems
- Is InvisiLED® Tape Light UL listed?
Yes. They are UL and CUL listed for both the United States and Canada.
- How can I tell the difference between the Classic 12V and the 24V (including INVISILED Pro) InvisiLED®?
The 12V InvisiLED® has 4-pin connectors, while the 24V has 5-pin.
- Is InvisiLED® tape light dimmable?
The Palette and Daylight to Sunset models are dimmable through the LED-TC-CTR controller. Otherwise for our Classic 12V and 24V models, we recommend using an Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) dimmer.
- What is the maximum run for InvisiLED®?
The maximum length of the 12V classic is a run of 25 feet per power supply. The maximum for 24V is 40 feet per power supply.
- What is the minimum run for InvisiLED®?
The minimum length run is 1 foot.
- The longest joiner cable you sell is 72” what if I need to cover a distance greater than 72”?
The joiner cables may be interconnected in the same manner as the LED sections.
- I need to create an angle other than 90º, what can I do?
We sell joiner cables as short as 3” (LED-TC-IC2), which can be angled as needed.
- Can InvisiLED®Classic 12V, Daylight to Sunset and Palette be installed outdoors?
InvisiLED® is UL listed for damp locations, not wet. InvisiLED® 24V Classic Outdoor system is UL listed for wet locations.
- Can InvisiLED® be field-shortened?
Yes, keep in mind that the cut piece cannot be reused. 12V may be field cut every 1” and 24V Classic can be field cut every 2”. Palette and Daylight to Sunset are field-cuttable every 6”. We also offer 2” sections that can be used at the end of a run to reduce waste.
- Where do I need to use track/ retrofit channel?
If the double-sided tape will not adhere to the surface you need, you may use the retrofit channel (LED-T-RC), or the mounting clips (LED-T-CL) to mount the InvisiLED® to any surface. The tape is not designed to stick to porous materials, such as unfinished wood or brick.
- How is the life expectancy calculated for LED products?
Unlike halogen calculations where the lamp life is rated at the point where 50% of the lamps fail, LEDs life expectancy is the point which the lamp is at 70% of its original output (brightness). Our INVISILED contains LEDs that are rated for 50,000-hours.
- Can the InvisiLED® be walked on or stepped on?
No. The InvisiLED® is not designed to handle the force of being walked or stepped on.
- How is InvisiLED® sustainable?
InvisiLED® uses state-of-the-art, energy efficient LED technology. InvisiLED® has a Five-Year Warranty and is Responsibly produced in the WAC clean, zero landfill manufacturing campus.
InvisiLED™ Tape Light