LEDme® Miniature Quick Connect™ Fixtures
1. Can I use the LEDme® QUICK CONNECT™ Fixtures with an existing 24V rail system?
No. The LEDme® QUICK CONNECT™ Fixtures require a 12V system, not 24V.
2. Can you mix LEDme® fixtures with other non-LED Fixtures and Pendants on compatible systems?
Yes, you may mix the LED fixtures with other fixtures and pendants. Be mindful of both the minimum and maximum loads of the transformer on the rail system.
3. Can I use the LEDme® QUICK CONNECT™ Fixtures on the FLEXRAIL1™ system?
Yes. The LEDme® fixtures will work on all Track and rail systems (120V Track, Solorail, Duorail and Flexrail) with the use of a Quick Connect™ adapter. Our minimum load requirements on these adapters is 1 watt to accommodate these fixtures.
4. Can the LED modules on the LEDme® QUICK CONNECT™ fixtures be replaced?
Yes. The LEDme® QUICK CONNECT™ fixtures have a replaceable LED module.
5. What different extension lengths do you offer?
We offer 3”, 6” and 12” extensions. If you would like a longer extension, we offer them in
18” ( Q-x18)
24” ( Q-x24)
36” ( Q-X36)
48” ( Q-x48)
These additional extensions fit onto your 3”, 6” or 12” extension and are not field cuttable.
6. What is the light output and color temperature of the quick connect fixtures?
The light output is 280 Lumens and color temperature is 3000K for the ORB and Forza Models. The color temp for the Ovum, Charge, and Portal, Miniature LEDme® Quick Connect™ fixtures are also 3000K and light output ranges from 110 – 114 lumens
7. What type of adjustment do the Fixtures have?
They have a 360-degree horizontal rotation and a 90-degree vertical adjustment
8. How can you mount a Fixture light on a sloped ceiling?
You have two options in order to mount to a Sloped ceiling.
1. They can be mounted to various systems that can be suspended from a sloped ceiling, such as 120V Track, FLEXRAIL1™, SOLORAIL™, and DUORAIL™ systems.
2. We offer a Sloped Ceiling Canopy (QMP-S60ERN) which will allow Quick Connect™ Elements to be mounted to a Sloped ceiling.