Line Voltage Track Fixtures
- Are your track lighting systems UL listed?
Yes, they are UL & CUL listed for both the United States and Canada.
- Do you need different types of track fixtures for the L, H or J track systems?
Yes, the track fixture must be compatible with the track being used. For example, an L track fixture can only be used on a type L track system.
- Why do you have three different track systems?
Having three systems gives us flexibility in meeting the needs of all our customers. By having systems that are compatible with other track systems in the marketplace, our fixtures are available for retrofit jobs. Some customers stock more than one system to expand their selections.
- How can I tell if a fixture is low or line voltage?
The low voltage fixture has an oblong transformer box, whereas the line voltage fixture has a simple, smaller square adapter.
- Are your line voltage track heads dimmable?
Yes, our line voltage track heads are fully dimmable with any incandescent dimmer.
- Do you have barn doors options available for your line voltage track heads?
Our series 024, 048, 178, and 188 track heads have the option of barn doors. The barn doors are available in Black (BK), Brushed Nickel (BN), and White (WT). Sizes are available for PAR20, PAR30, and PAR38 lamps.
- How do I extend a line voltage track head?
Only the fixtures from the 3-wire “H” system may be suspended. We offer 18”, 24”, 36” and 48” lengths (H18, H24, H36 and H48).
- Can the line voltage extensions be shortened?
No, they are one integral piece and cannot be shortened.
- Do you have a very low profile track head for use in a kiosk?
The line voltage style model 178 is a smaller profile track head that will handle all “A”, “PAR” and “R” lamps.
- How can I tell the difference between an L, H, J, fixture?
The overall look is exactly the same. They differ in the way they each fit into the track. The adapters look different on top. See page 206 of WAC Lighting catalog to show the visual differences for easy identification.
- You also offer a J2 track, which fixtures will fit that?
All “J” series fixtures have a movable contact (marked with a “P”) that will fit in the J2 two-circuit track. The contact is raised as needed to fit the second circuit and then secured by a “J-CLIP” see page 253-254 of WAC Lighting catalog.
- How are Line Voltage Track Fixtures sustainable?
Our Line Voltage Track Fixtures have a Five-Year Warranty and are Responsibly produced in WAC's clean, zero landfill manufacturing campus with in-house UL testing labs.