|PC-120||BK - Black|
|PC-120||BZ - Bronze|
|PC-120||GY - Gray|
|PC-120||WT - White|
- Input: 120 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Detects the presence of visible light, infrared transmission (IR), and/or ultraviolet (UV) energy in order to control light on/off.
- CEC Title 20 Compliant
- Intelligent light control of lighting fixtures based on ambient light.
- The mechanical structure allows the users to lock the sensor in any positions they want
- Can be mounted on a canopy or on a lighting fixture
- Designed for outdoor (wet location) or indoor application with luminaires. Recommended ambient temperature is -40°C (-40°F) to 70°C (158°F).