|ETB||BK - Black|
- Construction: One compartment houses the transformer, another is provided for line volt wire connections and the third for secondary connections.
- Holds one EN-12100-R-AR, EN-12150-R-AR or EN-24150-R-AR electronic transformer
- Use for all initial installations to ensure safe and primary side connections in a wiring compartment
- Knockouts: 6 total - 2 on dual compartment side (one for each compartment), 4 (2 on each side) on the short side of transformer side of box. One full sized and one small knockout.
- Accommodates up to 6 output connections for 14 AWG wires.
- Terminal block is used to easily wire together multiple output connections for a neat under cabinet installation without the use of open splices.
- Perfect for wiring up to 3 button lights at 20W or 6 button lights at 10W.